Adding the Dragon Race to DBZRP
Before you guys judge, hear the idea out. Dragon's, mainly Shenron and Prounga, play a bigger role in dbz than goku and his friends. The thought of not adding them as a playable race doesn't make sense. Though this will proably need some fixing, this is what i've come up with mostly.
Baby Dragon is the first form Dragons start off when they are born. They are just getting used to their power at the time, but don't let the name fool you. They are extremely dangerous even like this, and are already building immunity to damage.
- Requires a powerlevel of 1,302,000 to achive
- Adds a permanent 30 speed and damage.
- Apon transforming, gives user 5% resistance to Energy and Physical attacks, and 10% resistance to Magic.
This is when Dragons begin to fully develop their powers fully. They become a bit more dangerous and wild in this form, but some are still peaceful. Though this is very rare.
- Requires a powerlevel of 32,509,000 to achieve
- Adds a permanent 45 speed and damage.
- Apon transforming, gives user 10% resistance to Energy and Physical attacks, and 20% resistance to magic.
Dragonoids is the third stage of development, and normally a dragons final form. Their appearance in this form is similar to that of the shadow dragons, except it varies. They are quite berserk and do as they please in this form, rather it be for the good, or for the bad.
- Requires a powerlevel of 5,923,012,000 to achieve
- Adds a permanent 60 speed and damage.
- Apon transforming, gives user 15% resistance to Energy and Physical attacks, and 30% resistance to magic.
This is the 4th and final stage of a dragon, one that most dragons don't reach. The reason for this is because the toll it takes to transform. Dragons at this stage normally protecting their homes, and won't hesitate to destroy anything within their territory.
- Requires a powerlevel of 92,351,390,052,000 to achieve.
- Adds a permanent 75 speed and damage
- Apon transforming, gives user 20% resistance to Energy and Physical attacks, and 40% resistance to magic.
Legendary: Eternal Dragon
A Eternal Dragon was once said to be born every one thousand years. These dragons, as the name implies, are Eternal, meaning they do not get old and die, but can still be killed. A dragon born like this has unbelievable amounts of power, and are said to rule their own realm of dragons even.
- At birth, Eternal Dragons receive 25 speed and damage.
- They receive a special item/weapon known as "False Dragon ball". This item can be used to give the dragon user a 190% stat increase if the dragon ball is swallowed. This lasts for 1 turn and can be used once every 3 turns.
- By cutting their resistance in half, they are able to decrease their opponents resistance to attacks by the lost amount.. This can only be used twice per battle.
- Physical attacks have a 10% chance of inflicting a 5% bleeding effect for 3 turns. This can be stacked up to 4 times, but can not be activated more than once in one turn.
Dragon Skills, starting stats, 51+ multiplier, and attacks
- Speed: 5
- Damage: 5
Fire Breath - able to inflict a 10% burn effect for 3 turns.
Magic expert - Gain 5% more tomes at The shop or gain x1.5 more xp from reading.
Can't think of anymore at the moment.
+10 speed, +14 damage, +30,000 health, x2.75 powerlevel, and 13,000 zeni
- Whirlwind Spin - Requires 75 hours of training to achieve.
- Omega Blow - Requires 30 hours of training to achieve.
- Dragon Thunderclap - Requires 100 hours of training to achieve.
- Dragon Thunder - Requires 130 hours of training to achieve.
- Burning Tornado - Requires 110 hours of training to achieve.
- Negative Karma Ball - Requires 200 hours of training to achieve.